Welcome to Pioneer Credit Union.....
..........helping people, helping communities
Do you live in the Middlesbrough authority area?
Would you like........
- to borrow money at affordable rates?
- to be able to save money, and keep it saved?
- to save loads of money in interest repayments, compared to other high cost lenders like payday loans, doorstep loans, pay weekly stores and coin slot TV?
- to access great value electrical items?
Then you should visit us at Pioneer Credit Union where we can help with....
- low cost affordable loans for savers
- safe and easy saving
- Christmas saving club
- low cost electrical items from Co-operative Electrical
Anyone living or working in the Middlesbrough authority area, or with a direct link to Fabrick Housing Group, can become a member and start to save money today.
Joining Pioneer is quick and easy. We have a wide choice of customer contact points and times across the town.
Click 'Become a Member Today' for details.
What is a Credit Union?
A credit union is a not for profit, member owned financial co-operative, run by its member and operated for the purpose of promoting thrift, providing credit at competitive rates, and providing other financial services to its members.
At Pioneer we work in a moral and ethical way, helping people to help themselves and others while benefitting from the services we offer.
Currently we operate with a team of skilled, motivated and enthusiastic volunteers. Click here to see more about the benefits and rewards volunteering with Pioneer could bring you.